Helping Residents Even After The Divorce Is Finalized

A divorce decree and custody order in hand may not be the end of your divorce. In many divorces, the original custody and support orders become problematic down the road. Changing financial situations and geographic relocations for work can impact child custody and child support needs. Even an additional unexpected medical expense may cause the custody and support orders to fail.

At the Hogue Law Firm PLLC, we help residents throughout Washington County, Madison County, Carroll County and Benton County adjust family law orders after a divorce has been completed. We urge clients to seek legal assistance and petition the courts for modifications in existing orders before they unknowingly violate the family law orders. Judges can issue bench warrants and authorize wage garnishments and levies when parents fail to provide child support.

Pursue A Post-Divorce Modification And Avoid Enforcement Penalties

With the assistance of an experienced family law attorney, it is possible to petition the court to modify child support and child custody orders to reflect new and changing circumstances. By acting proactively, our clients can avoid the enforcement penalties associated with violating a family law order. From our offices in Fayetteville, Arkansas, we help clients with modifications of child support, child custody and alimony arrangements.

If the original divorce decree needs a modification or the custody orders are no longer appropriate, be sure to consult with one of our lawyers to identify how you can get a post-divorce modification. Call to schedule a consultation with David or Brian Hogue. Our office number is 479-444-6311. Alternatively, you may contact us.